Boosterthon is back!
Our Husky Fun Run Program kicked off today with an exciting Pep Rally, and we are thrilled about this year’s program!
Our school goal this year is to raise $12,000, and we need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can support Union Ridge:
- Register your student on funrun.com using this code: 122-244. Once you do, your student will receive a FREE GIFT just for being registered. Then, use funrun.com to log pledges for your child.
- Reach out to sponsors. Every student’s goal is to connect with 10 sponsors. And with funrun.com’s smart sharing features, reaching out to sponsors is easier than ever. The easiest way to get pledges is to simply click the Facebook share button on your student’s pledge page. Plus, with a few clicks you can create a custom Student Star video to share on social media. You can also use the Easy Emailer to connect with friends and family. As you gather pledges, be sure to record each sponsor’s e-mail address so they have the opportunity to easily pay for your student’s pledge online via credit card.
- If you don’t want to donate with Credit Card just send in your preferred form of donation to the school with your students name and their homeroom teacher. Please do this during the program this year as it will be logged as they come in to help reward your students as quickly as possible!
- Ask your child about the Castle Quest Character Lesson of the day! This year’s character program is Castle Quest, a castle theme all about bravery. On their quest to regain Bravemore Castle, students will learn the “SIX VIRTUES of a TRUE HERO” from a cast of colorful characters. Join along by watching the fun character videos with your child on funrun.com.
- Come to the Fun Run on Wednesday, March 28th! All students are included in the Fun Run, regardless of financial participation. Remember, students will be running 30-35 laps, and we would love for you to come out and cheer!
Thank you for supporting our school. We hope to see you next week at the Fun Run!